Development and financial solutions designed specifically for nonprofit and government organizations.
The Employee Self-Service module enables employees to view, update and print their personal and employment information through the Employee Portal, a customizable web interface for providing employees with access to organizational news and information, including information that is specifically for them.
- Employees can view and change their address, phone numbers, contacts in the organization, withholding and benefits information.
- Employees can view and print their pay stubs.
- Employers can determine specifically what information can be viewed and changed.
- Employers can determine what changes will require management approval and set up approvals for any employee changes that need to be reviewed by a specific supervisor before being accepted into the employee’s record.
- Time periods can be established whenever it is necessary to limit the availability of information or the opportunity to make changes for instance for open enrollment periods.
- Employee Portal (required)
- Payroll (either payroll or Human resources required)
- Human Resources (either payroll or Human resources required)
- Employee Time Entry
click the above button for a contact form or reach us at
sales: 877-872-2228 x215 sales@AccuFund.com
Fund Raising (CRM) solutions:
sales: 800-893-1074 CRMsales@accufund.com
- AccuFund Announces Major Donor Webinar
- AccuFund Releases Browser-based Nonprofit Accounting Application
- Joe Sabella joins AccuFund sales staff
- AccuFund Receives 5 Star Rating
Compare AccuFund :
Check out how AccuFund compares to other products. This page shows you all the features that are included in the core version of AccuFund.