Organizations benefit from the automation and reporting capabilities of the AccuFund Representative Payee solution by operating more effectively, saving time and growing their client base.
For trustees or custodial managers, the AccuFund Representative Payee system provides a complete solution for organizations managing more than just a few custodial/trust accounts:
- Combine individual accounts into a one or more combined physical accounts at a bank,
- Each client's balances are managed and can be reported separately on a client statement,
- Revenue, Expense and Balance Sheet can be generated for each client showing all of their activity and current balances,
- Control is provided to stop from over-spending client's accounts,
- Automate the process of receiving cash from the bank and applying it to individual client accounts
- Reduce repetitive entry by setting up recurring cash receipts for monthly support payments.
Several modules may be added to the core system to improve efficiencies:
- Client Accounting adds additional demographic tracking and reporting capabilities,
- Fixed Assets adds the ability to track and inventory assets purchased for clients,
- Purchasing allows the setup of encumbrances to reserve funds for special purposes and limit spending of available cash balances.
AccuFund Representative Payee comes in a standard and professional edition for larger organizations that need to control access to client/patient accounts by region or facility.
“I have freed up time that I can now use to focus on the business rather than having to perform time-consuming, day-to-day tasks. AccuFund can easily handle the types of accounts we have. Bank reconciliations that used to take hours now take only minutes,” ~ B. Johnson, B&B Payee Services