The Human Resources module provides the payroll and human resources staff with a flexible tool to track non-payroll information about the organization's employees. The "tool box" approach to the module gives the staff the ability to define the system exactly as they need it without many extraneous fields as displayed in some systems.
View the Human Resources Datasheet.
- Each HR item includes user definable fields to specify the required information
- Each item can be defined to maintain a history of changes including the field changed and value, user, date and time of each change
- Items can be defined to track multiple instances such as multiple degrees or dates of re-certification
- All items available for use in the Payroll module
- HR Items are organized into categories to make it easier to find specific items
- Reporting is available for the module through the AccuFund Report/Forms Designer to allow custom reporting
- In the AccuFund Professional Edition, user security is available down to the item level
Accounting System Linkages
The Human Resources module is available only in conjunction with the AccuFund Accounting Suite. It may be utilized with or without the Payroll module.