ACCOUNTING FOR MUNICIPALITIES / CITIES / TOWNS
Communities are continually challenged with the need for new or expanded services. Whether it’s driven by demographic changes within your community or state/federal mandates, how local governments manage their fiscal responsibility, within the context of the laws and regulations, will have significant impact on your community’s future well-being.
Improve your local government's overall financial management with the AccuFund Government Accounting Suite and government-specific, tightly- integrated modules such as Utility Billing, Fees, Taxes and Licenses, and Court Fines. Improve your municipality's reporting while reducing manual work and errors; streamline processes while saving time and money.
- Customize account structure helps local governments produce the reports your managers need to make informed, timely decisions
- Add-on modules expand your municipality's capacity to track, manage and report all pertinent areas – and aids in decentralizing responsibilities
- Integrated Payroll streamlines all local government departments and their unique labor requirements. Plus, web-based timesheets give all employees easy access to time tracking
- Improve local government control with integrated purchasing and e-requisition processing
- Improve your municipality's transparency and departmental access to data - from user reports to departmental reports to budget reports and year-end reporting
For in-depth information about AccuFund Government Accounting as well as the core, specialty and add-on modules that make AccuFund ideal for Municipalities, Cities and Towns, visit AccuFund for Governments.
“With AccuFund, I save 10 hours a week. I have better security, files can't be deleted and I can make better decisions.” ~ Accounts Payable Clerk, Magic City Enterprises
“AccuFund saves about 15-20% of our time, freeing us to attend to other things,” ~ J. Thomas, City of Lebanon, Kentucky
“We probably save about $70,000 each year not having to hire an additional person to do the things we had to do before we implemented AccuFund.” ~ A. Stache, Township of Upper St. Clair
“AccuFund also offers great reporting capabilities. It’s very easy to send reports to Excel or a PDF, which is a big plus for us...the ease with which we can email a report directly from the system to a department manager.” ~ P. Harris, City of Cripple Creek, Colorado