Endowment Management Tipping Point
In Malcolm Gladwell’s book, The Tipping Point, he explains how small actions at a specific time, in a specific place, and with certain people can create a “tipping point” for anything, be it a product, idea or trend.
In this new executive paper, Endowment Management Tipping Point – When & Why to Move Beyond Spreadsheets, we identify 7 endowment management "tipping points" relating to:
• Warning signs in your reporting and communications,
• Compliance methodology and documentation must-haves,
• GAAP and UPMIFA best practices,
• Security measures and maintenance of data, and
• Addressing high error-prone areas.